PP&A Services for Individuals
For many people, tax time is one of the most stressful times of the year. They may be worried about paying too much or too little, or concerned that they are not receiving the deductions and refunds they are due. Those who prepare their tax documents themselves are often afraid that a simple technical mistake could have costly consequences.
The individual tax accounting services offered at Parmelee, Poirier & Associates, LLP relieve our clients of the burden of worry and offer them a partner in accountability. Our staff of accounting professionals are committed to providing unparalleled client service while adhering to the highest standards of accounting practice. As we learn about your personal goals and financial concerns, we're able to offer truly personalized service you just won't find anywhere else.
Here are just a few of the services we offer for individuals and families:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Representation during audits and appeals
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Assistance in interactions with financial institutions for short- or long-term financing
- Assistance in interactions with educational institutions for scholarships and/or grants
- Experienced and third-party advice for insurance, education, retirement, and healthcare planning
Our practice is built on the confidence of our clients. Most of our new business comes from client referrals. Whether you come to us for tax preparation or a complete overhaul of your financial roadmap, PP&A is ready to be your partner in financial accountability.