PP&A Accounting Services
At its most basic level, accountability in business begins with accounts. The effective execution of administrative tasks is of paramount importance not only to your business's daily operations, but to its financial future.
Parmelee, Poirier & Associates, LLP understands that your time is valuable - and that, as a business owner or executive, your time is best spent growing your business. That's why we offer our value-added bookkeeping services as an addendum to our comprehensive business accounting services.
Our professional accounting services include:
- Weekly, monthly, or quarterly accounting services. Detailed, accurate and informative.
- Payroll and payroll tax services. Accurate, timely and designed to meet your needs.
- Sales tax filing services
- Development and implementation of management systems for daily cash flow
- Timely generation of invoices and financial reports
- Generation of reports and tax data for quarterly and annual financial reporting
Additionally, we offer the following business administrative services to complement our accounting services:
- Virtual CFO Services. If you need more, we will come to you.
- Analysis of financial costs
- Assistance in interaction with financial institutions
- Periodic review of business status and structure
- Development of business projections
- Personnel management reviews
- New staff recruitment assistance
- Educational Services. Quickbooks and Corporate training. Individual or group sessions.
- Workers' Compensation status evaluation
- Insurance planning consultation
Accuracy in bookkeeping can make a positive difference in the financial health of your business. and help you achieve success. PP&A's outstanding accounting and administrative services can save your business time and money, and you'll enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing that your critical administrative issues are being handled with professional expertise.